SOME DJ TIPS
1. Never let the crowd dictate your set. YOU CONTROL THE ROOM.
2. Play for 3 people
B. the mayority of the crowd.
C. The ONE person paying you
3. Do not let the mayority of songs play complete. Just one verse or two verses and change.
Except certain classics and the right now hit.(which changes every month)
4. Never NEVER Never let vocals play on top of vocals.
5. Count your bars.
So when one finishes the other start
6. Slow mixing is only for oppeners. House music long blends. Or background ambient djs.
7. Prepare your crates and subcrates inside the program. Using and running to your computer folders is a risk.. Your computer can crash and it takes a lot of time.
Prepare yourself before hand always. Prepare crates and music.
8. Only download and play a track if someone pays you for it and ITS RELEVANT TO WHAT YOU ARE PLAYING.
9. KNOW YOUR MUSIC!!!!
10. LEARN ABOUT OTHER GENRES AND WHAT ARE THEIR BANGERS . and alternatives on your regular playlist and what music they sample so you can put the original and the remix in the same mix, fast .
11. COME PREPARED TO A GIG